The Companies Act 2014 has made it necessary for businesses of all sizes to pay more in-depth attention to Company Law.
Kent Carty provides clients with a wide range of services and assistance with regards to Company Formation and Governance and advises clients on the following:
- Preparation of Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- The duties and obligations directors and company secretaries have regarding Company Law and their statutory obligations as ruled by the Companies Act 2014
- Corporate Governance requirements such as Board minutes and advice on coordination of meetings, returns and necessary company resolutions, Governance Code compliance and industry specific codes of conduct, regulatory compliance and enforcement procedures
- Health and safety and employment responsibilities
- Legal aspects of indemnity
- Insurance protection of directors