Kent Carty has acted on behalf of buyers and sellers for every type of residential property.
We understand that whether you are a first time apartment buyer or a management company involved in property development, property transactions require careful planning and consideration.
Kent Carty advises clients on all aspects of property transactions and our team provide advice in relation to:
- Buying/selling/leasing of new and second-hand homes
- Newly constructed developments
- Housing and mixed use schemes
- Apartment schemes/management company structures
- Title review
- Finance, mortgages and re-mortgages
- Stamp duty and taxation
- Planning law
- Building contracts
- RTB (Residential Tenancies Board), leases and landlord and tenant issues