Niall Carty – Solicitor
Niall is a solicitor in our Property & Banking and Private Client departments and specialises in the areas of Commercial and Residential Property Transactions, Banking Law, Wills & Probate.
Niall joined the firm in 2010 as a trainee and qualified as a solicitor in January 2014.
Niall advises on all aspects of property law including the sale, purchase and lease of commercial, mixed-use and residential property. He also provides advices to lending institutions in mortgage transactions, security reviews, and restructuring of loan facilities.
Niall’s experience extends to all areas of Private Client, to include sensitive and expert advice on drafting of Wills, creation of Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney, Ward of Court applications and applications for Nursing Home Support and Administration of Estates.
- 2010 – Kent Carty
- Bachelor of Arts Hons, Trinity College Dublin
- Professional qualification solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Professional qualification solicitor, Law Society of England & Wales (non-practising)
- Certificate in Technology Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Data Protection, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of England & Wales (non-practising)