The dedicated Will and Probate team at Kent Carty has advised clients for many years on how best to manage their estates. Our expertise includes the areas of succession and estate planning, including preparing wills, inheritance tax, gift tax and capital gains tax.
Enduring powers of attorney, ward of court applications and the Nursing Home Fair Deal are also issues that we can advise clients on.
Our team provides the following services:
- Succession law and estate planning
- Drafting of wills
- Probate and administration of estates
- Probate related sale of property
- Creation and administration of trusts and settlements
- Advising on beneficiary rights and entitlements
- Testamentary/probate disputes
- Challenges to wills and testamentary capacity
- Ordinary and enduring powers of attorney and wardship applications